Thursday, July 05, 2007

σα cinema vol.1

-go out with me.you don't know me,but i know me

-It's not about following your heart and it's not about keeping your promises. It's about security.Would you just stay with me?
-Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we're already fighting
- Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.

-if you go,where shall i go?what shall i do?
-frankly ,my dear,i don't give a damn.

-after all....tomorrow is another day

-love...shall we deny it when it visits us....shall we not take what we're given?

-don't trust me.you don't know who i am

-he has killed the god within me

-there's something i know when i'm with you,that i forget when i'm away

-can i tell you a story?
-has it got a wild finish?
-i don't know the finish yet
-well,go on.tell it-maybe one will come to you as you go along

-where were you last night?
-that's so long ago,i don't remember
-will i see you tonight?
-i never make plans that far ahead

-you can wake up know,the universe has ended

-i don't know what to do anymore.except maybe die

No comments: